nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle
A small and low-cost nRF52840 Micro Development Kit in USB Dongle Form Factor¶
The nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle is a small and low-cost development platform enabled by the nRF52840 multiprotocol SoC in a convenient USB dongle form factor.
The nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle features a programmable user button, RGB LED, up to 12 GPIOs and 2.4G Chip antenna on board.
The USB Dongle can be used as a low-cost Bluetooth5/Tread/802.15.4/ANT/2.4GHz multiprotocol node or development board. Alternatively the USB Dongle can be used as a Network Co-Processor(NCP) with a simple connection to a PC or other USB enabled device.
- Nordic nRF52840 System-on-Chip
- ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor optimized for ultra-low power operation
- Combining Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth Mesh, Thread, IEEE 802.15.4, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary
- On-chip NFC-A tag
- On-chip USB 2.0 (Full speed) controller
- ARM TrustZone® Cryptocell 310 security subsystem
- 1 MB FLASH and 256 kB RAM
- Up to 12 GPIOs available via headers
- User programmable Button and RGB LED
- On-board 2.4G chip antenna
- 3.3V regulator with 1A peak current output
- VBUS & VIN Power-Path Management
- Convenient USB dongle form factor
- Breadboard-friendly with dual 10-Pin headers
- Measures 1.65" x 0.7" x 0.16" (42mm x 18mm x 4mm) without headers soldered in
The nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle can be used to play with : nRF5 SDK, OpenThread, Web Bluetooth, iBeacon, Eddystone, and more.
|nRF5 SDK||Offical Software Development Kit for nRF51 and nRF52 Series|
|OpenThread Border Router||An open source border router, designed to work with OpenThread|
|Thread Network Sniffer||Help you to efficiently analyze Thread network traffic|
|Web Bluetooth||Bluetooth support for the Web|
|iBeacon||A Bluetooth low energy advertising message format designed by Apple|
|Eddystone||A protocol specification that defines a Bluetooth low energy message format for proximity beacon messages|
|V1.0||nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle V1.0 Pinout Diagram
nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle V1.0 Schematic
nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle V1.0 Board File
nRF52840 Micro Dev Kit USB Dongle V1.0 3D STEP
Create an Issue¶
Interested in contributing to this project? Want to report a bug? Feel free to click here: