Documentation Updated - nRF52840 MDK USB Dongle
The first commit to the
makerdiary/nrf52840-mdk-usb-dongle repository was on Sep 27, 2018. Five years later, nRF52840 MDK USB Dongle has become one of the most popular, open-source nRF52840-based hardware today.
We are excited to announce that Documentation v2.0.0 is now available! There are many updates in this version that we hope you'll like, some of the key highlights include:
- Updated Quick Start Guide - Provide a quick introduction to using nRF Connect Bluetooth Low Energy app to demonstrate Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity.
- Migrated to nRF Connect SDK - nRF Connect SDK is the latest software development kit for building products based on Nordic Semiconductor's chips. We provide an extensive set of documentation and samples to help you getting started.
- Added nRF Sniffer for Bluetooth LE - This is a useful tool for debugging and learning about Bluetooth Low Energy applications.
- Added nRF Sniffer for 802.15.4 - This is a tool for learning about and debugging applications that are using protocols based on IEEE 802.15.4, such as Thread and Zigbee.
- Updated OpenSK - There are many updates since we landed OpenSK. Now you can try the latest OpenSK firmware, even build your own's.
What's still missing from the updates? Feel free to share your ideas in the Discussions. Together, we can make this project better!
Last but certainly not least, a big Thank You to the contributors of this project.